The Nancy Peery Marriott Foundation makes grant decisions once per year. We are accepting proposals from November 1st – December 19, 2022 at noon EDT. If you are interested in applying for a grant, please review the general eligibility requirements before submitting an application.
Please visit the “Apply for Grants” tab for further instructions.
Funding Request Guidance
Grants from the Foundation typically support general operations. First-time requests are advised to be in the $5,000-$10,000 range.
Site visits will be scheduled and conducted as appropriate to the proposal, organization requesting funding, and geographical area.
Grant Cycle Deadlines
- November 30th at midnight: Final reports for previous year grants due
- November 1st- December 19th, 2022: Application is open
- December 19th at noon EDT: Proposals due
- Early March: Notification of proposal acceptance or declination **For approved grants, a signed copy of the grant agreement must be returned prior to check distribution
- March 31: All grant payments will be distributed by this date
All organizations submitting a proposal will receive a written notice regarding the decision on the proposal. Due to the high volume of proposals we receive, we regret that we are unable to provide individual feedback if a proposal is declined.
All grants require a programmatic report documenting how funds were used to help us learn more about the accomplishments and challenges of the organizations we support. The timely submission of reports plays an important role in the grants process. Organizations that do not submit a grant report for a previous year grant may not receive additional funding even if another proposal is submitted.
The reporting deadline is November 30 at midnight.